[Air-L] AoIR Conference - pre conference workshop on Web 2.0 and elearning

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Mon Sep 7 20:54:04 PDT 2009

Dear all

Marj Kibby and I will be running a pre-conference workshop in Milwaukee on October 7, the day before the AoIR conference. The workshop is:

Innovative education online: Ideas for the future of learning and the Internet
Details: http://ir10.aoir.org/?page_id=180
Cost  $20.00

We would very much like your participation since the workshop adds to a series I have been running in Australia and I am keen to get an international perspective.

You can book for the workshop when you register for the conference.

Feel free to email me for further information.

Associate Professor Matthew Allen
Head, Department of Internet Studies
School of Media, Culture and Creative Arts
Curtin University of Technology
CRICOS provider code: 00301J (WA); 02637B (NSW)
+61892663511 http://netstudies.curtin.edu.au and http://netcrit.net
2008 ALTC Teaching Fellow; Immediate Past President, AOIR