[Air-L] Privacy enhancing technologies - user friendly design?

Stephan Humer stephan.humer at web.de
Wed Sep 16 04:32:03 PDT 2009

Hi all.

Does any of you know some interesting models that accentuate/visualize
privacy enhancing technologies? What I´m looking for are ideas that
visualize PETs e.g. in the form of a traffic light (Red = not a privacy
enhancing technology, yellow = mediocre, green = privacy enhancing) or
something like that. The modular principle of Creative Commons and their
icons is what I have in mind when it comes to PET visualization. Are there
some more ideas, strategies, thoughts?

Thanks!

Best

Stephan

--
Dr. Stephan G. Humer
Research Director, Digital Class, University of the Arts Berlin

For detailed contact information see www.humer.tel