[Air-L] Priceline + $53/night = AoIR Hotel

Paul, Christopher paulc at seattleu.edu
Thu Sep 24 15:20:07 PDT 2009

I'd procrastinated booking my hotel for the AoIR conference and went on
Priceline to name my own price for a hotel last night.

I used the Choose Your Own Price option and selected downtown, which
ended up with me booked in the conference hotel for $53 a night plus
tax.

The conference hotel shows up in the 3.5 star category and I'm staying
Wednesday through Saturday.

With Choose Your Own Price you don't know what hotel you'll get, which
means that you could end up somewhere else, but I figured this was a big
enough discount that it was worth passing the news along to other
AoIRers.  Good luck.

-chris paul