[Air-L] emails and Congress

John McNutt mcnuttjg at netzero.com
Mon Sep 7 16:54:33 PDT 2009

Kris,

Try the Congressional Management Foundation (http://www.cmfweb.org/).  They
have a major research effort examining this issue.  You will want to
especially look at the first of their three major reports "Communicating
with Congress: How Capitol Hill is Coping with the Surge in Citizen
Advocacy".

Since I'm not really sure what you're after, this should solve the immediate
need. There have been a number of studies of Congress and e-mail that have
been published in the last few years.  I'll be happy to direct you if you
contact me off list.  Good luck.

John

*****************************
John G. McNutt, Professor
University of Delaware
School of Urban Affairs and Public Policy
Policy Fellow, Center for Community Research and Service
298B Graham Hall
Newark, DE 19716
Voice:  302.831.0765
Fax 302.831.4425
mcnuttjg at udel.edu

www.policymagic.org

Be ashamed to die until you've won some victory for humanity-Horace Mann

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

 Vox populi, vox Dei

Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pitiful that it has
to be us. Jerry Garcia