[Air-L] TV help wanted

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Sep 13 18:31:04 PDT 2009

I'm writing a big piece in which a part is familistic comparing TV shows
of the 1950s-1970s (Father Knows Best > Happy Days) to more networked
family shows of today, in which household members go their separate ways,
but are linked by ICTs and mobiles.  I can think of modern shows like
Seinfeld and Sex and the City, but they have only single folks. Can anyway
cite decent networked family shows. Possibly Hannah Montana, altho I'd
like one with traditional mom & dad & 1 plus kid.

 Barry Wellman