[Air-L] Measuring Interactivity

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 17:30:34 PDT 2009

Smiljana Atonijevic

She presented on this topic at the last AoIR meeting in Copenhagen. I imagine her webpage will have further details of her publications.

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Special Projects, Faculty of Arts & Science,  Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Mobile +(61) (0)438 233 344 http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
Join the Association of Internet Researchers http://aoir.org
Internet Research 10.0, October 7-11, Milwaukee, WI, USA