[Air-L] Online news

Mariana Goya mgoyam at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 10:37:44 PDT 2009

Dear AOIRs:
I am
a doctoral student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I am
currently doing my thesis research about how people read online news. I’m
inviting you to participate in a study whose objective is to know how we cognitively
process online news. Participants in the study will have to read short news
articles online and to answer some questions about them. The study will take around
15 minutes, depending on your reading speed. All your answers will be managed
anonymously.

Thank
you very much for helping me with my thesis research!

 Feel
free to send the link to other people to invite them to participate.

The study can be accessed here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=96SIKynaEuzDLFFh1O3NaA_3d_3d

Thanks a lot for your help!

Mariana Goya-Martinez