[Air-L] Yay for Jeremy

Nishant Shah itsnishant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 23:16:59 PDT 2009

Here is a hip hip and a hurrah for Jeremy! I am awaiting my examination and
one of these days, hopefully, I will get to announce the getting of my PhD
on the list!

In the meantime, Jeremy, it would be great if you could share the thesis
with us - if (and when) it is up for public distribution and circulation.

Cheering loudly
Nishant