[Air-L] Twitter Export App for Mac?

David Jones djone111 at odu.edu
Sat Apr 10 18:42:50 PDT 2010

Theo,

Several of us at Old Dominion focus on social media in one way or another,
and one of the best resources we use at ODU is TwapperKeeper <
www.twapperkeeper.com>. It's a web-based system that will archive tweets.
There are limits to how far it can reach backward, so I'm not sure if it
will help you much with collecting previous data.

But, for active tweet streams, it's fantastic. It does provide the
time-stamp information you're looking for. You can download the data into an
Excel file, as well.

I hope that helps.

Dave Jones
PhD Student, Professional Writing and New Media
Old Dominion University

Message: 2