[Air-L] Q: Twitter text logs?

Y.Ouaknine dataneto at dataneto.com
Sat Apr 17 06:15:31 PDT 2010

Hi,
I am working on a similar project and succeeded in gathering up to 10000
tweets and other data for each user (the technology is quite ready). 10000
posts is the maximum number of posts that Tweeter keeps or each user.

To complete this project, I need a reliable list of users by country or
language. The idea is to create a DB of Hebrew / israeli users that do not
represent companies or organizations.
Yohanan Ouaknine
dataneto at dataneto.com