[Air-L] ICANN Fellowship Webinar: 28 April

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 05:51:10 PDT 2010

Subject: ICANN Fellowship Webinar: 28 April

On 28 April 2010, ICANN staff will describe the Fellowship Program in
an interactive webinar, to be held at 18:00-19:00 GMT/UTC.

We would like to engage you in outreach on ICANN?s behalf, to
distribute the announcement of the Webinar on the Fellowship Program
to your constituency, your community and individuals. Please encourage
those who may not be aware of the program, have shown interest but are
still not sure about the program?s intent or benefits, or need a
refresher course to register on the eLearning page of the ICANN
website and call into this webinar later this month. With outreach and
engagement, we will bring new participants into the ICANN community,
and with new participants, eventually new ideas and leadership to
continue carrying the mission and vision of a truly global internet
into the future.

Fellowship Program Overview ? Register
<http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/e71529160/event/registration.html>

Thank you as always for your supportJand feel free to listen in yourselves!

Janice

--
Regards.