[Air-L] PhD scholarships in Information Systems, University of Agder

Marius Johannessen marius80 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 00:20:44 PDT 2010

This is perhaps outside of most internet researchers'  area of interest, but
there are ways to twist the research areas towards more media and
information-related topics, so I am posting this here since I would really
like to have a colleague with a less IT-heavy background. We also have some
other PhD students doing media and information related theses in social
media and virtual worlds.

 More information and application form is found online:
http://uia.easycruit.com/vacancy/404071/35073?iso=gb

The University of Agder invites applications for a full-time fixed-term
appointment as PhD Research Fellow in information systems for a period of
three years, alternatively four years with 25% of the time assigned to tasks
at the faculty’s discretion. The position is affiliated with the Department
of Information Systems, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences. The
position is located in Kristiansand, Norway. The position is remunerated
within the State salary scale, salary plan 17.515, code 1017, salary grade
45 (NOK 355.600). A 2 % compulsory pension contribution to the Norwegian
Public Service Pension Fund is deducted from the pay according to current
statutory provisions.

The topic of the dissertation project should fall within one of the
following three areas:

1) IT-support for global projects
2) Process modelling and business development
3) Systems development practice

regards,
Marius Johannessen
Research Fellow