[Air-L] SURVEY: Scientific Publishing and Web 2.0

Ponte, Diego diego.ponte at unitn.it
Wed Apr 28 02:42:12 PDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

we would like to invite you to participate in a survey about scientific
publishing and Web 2.0. The aim of the survey is to gauge the potential
acceptance of a Web 2.0 inspired production and dissemination of
scientific publications by different scientific communities and by
practitioners. The survey is hence tailored for researchers in all
domains as well as for people working in the publishing industry.

This survey is part of the Liquidpub project (http://liquidpub.org),
funded by Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) Programme within the
Seventh Framework Programme for Research of the European Commission.
We thank you in advance for filling in the questionnaire. It will take
about 20 minutes. You can find the survey at the following link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LiquidpubSurvey

Please note that the survey is totally anonymous and that data will be
analyzed in an aggregated form only. Results will be disseminated
through the project's website and the mailing list in June 2010.
For any questions, please feel free to contact Judith and Diego at "InfoLiquidPub at disi.unitn.it".

Further information on the project can be found on:
The Project Website: http://liquidpub.org/
Our Blog: http://liquidpub.wordpress.com/
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/liquidpub

Many thanks & kind regards,
Judith Simon & Diego Ponte for the LiquidPub team