[Air-L] Information: Call for Papers: HICSS Minitrack on Global Virtual Teams

Derrick L. Cogburn dcogburn at syr.edu
Thu Apr 8 11:38:39 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Some of you may be interested in our recently posted Call for Papers for the Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS) Mini-Track on Global Virtual Teams.  This minitrack is part of the Collaboration Systems and Technology Track at the 2011 HICSS.  The conference will be held at the Grand Hyatt Kauai from 4-7 January 2011.

The deadline for submission of full papers is 15 June 2010, and all manuscripts will be subjected to a double-blind peer review process.  Acceptance notices will go out on 15 August 2010.  We are also interested in identifying a few new reviewers, so if you would like to perhaps review for the minitrack, please let me know.

Relevant links:

Call for Papers: HICSS Minitrack on Global Virtual Teams:
http://cotelco.net/hicss-2011-gvt

HICSS Collaboration Systems and Technologies Track:
http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_44/apahome44.htm

Main HICSS Conference Website:
http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_44/apahome44.htm

Cheers,
Derrick

=========
Derrick L. Cogburn, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Information
School of Information Studies
346 Hinds Hall
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100
Phone: +1.315.443.5441
Fax: +1.315.443.6886
http://cogburn.blogspot.com

Director, Center for Research on Collaboratories and
Technology Enhanced Learning Communities (Cotelco)
339 Hinds Hall
Syracuse University
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100
Phone: +1.315.443.7977