[Air-L] Support Ibrahim Quereshi at the Obama-White House Summit for PayPal Pakistan Campaign

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 04:48:53 PDT 2010

Dear Members and Supporters of Bringing PayPal.com to Pakistan

Pakistan and its Knowledge Workers to receive payments for their
services rendered in the global knowledge economy, some efforts are
bearing fruits with the support of the local government and industry
as more supporters join the campaign from various walks of life.

I would like to share some significant news that our representative
and famous Pakistani IT Industry Leader Mr. Ibrahim Qureshi (Director
Raffles Pvt. Ltd. http://www.rafflesystems.com) is amongst the
entrepreneurs participating in the US Obama's Presidential Summit on
Entrepreneurship April 26-27, 2010, from countries with sizeable
Muslim populations http://blogs.america.gov/ip/2010/03/29/600/.

Ibrahim is supporting our "PayPal Authorize Pakistan Now! Campaign"
(http://apps.facebook.com/causes/266093) and we are making efforts to
connect with PayPal to negotiate and explore this opportunity. Ibrahim
will meet both the US Administration as well as members of the Trade &
Industry community and encourage them to open up e-payment services
and facilities in Pakistan to boost the local small and medium
enterprise efforts as well as Micro Businesses that require services
such as PayPal.com.

This blog is being read by the US Trade & Industry community as well
as US government representatives. I would like to request all of our
readers to kindly support the campaign by visiting
http://blogs.america.gov/ip/2010/03/29/600/ and pasting encouraging
comments to Mr. Ibrahim's blog post. Kindly keep comments very focused
to the business and economic benefit aspects of introducing PayPal.com
in Pakistan.

Mr. Ibrahim Quereshi's Blog: http://blogs.america.gov/ip/2010/03/29/600/

Please continue to support the campaign at:

--
Regards.