[Air-L] mobile media studies

Greg Wise Greg.Wise at asu.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:14:49 PDT 2010

Hi folks,
Any recent (2009-2010) research out there on mobile multimedia (both TV and video watching, internet surfing, etc.) via iPhone, iPod Touch, and the ilk? Looking for a reading or two for an undergrad class on media and everyday life. I'd like to have something current that speaks to everyday uses and habits regarding such devices (besides as a phone). I've got a number of things from 2008 and before.

Cheers,

Greg

Dr. J. Macgregor Wise
Professor
Communication Studies
Arizona State University
4701 West Thunderbird Road
Glendale, AZ 85306-4908
(602) 543 6646; (602) 543 6004 (fax)

Editor, Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies

Author of Cultural Globalization: A User's Guide (2008, Blackwell)