[Air-L] Multiple Childhoods/Multidisciplinary Perspectives: Interrogating Normativity in Childhood Studies

Patrick Cox ptcox at camden.rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 12 11:10:35 PDT 2010

Dear Friends and Colleagues--

The Department of Childhood Studies at Rutgers-Camden, New Jersey, USA is
happy to announce a conferenece on *Multiple Childhoods/Multidisciplinary
Perspectives: Interrogating Normativity in Childhood Studies,** May 20-21,
2011* at our campus in Camden. The full Call for Papers is now available at
http://www.camden.rutgers.edu/multiple-childhoods.

Kindly distribute the information to your networks. Hope to see many of you
there.

Thanks much.

Kind regards,

Dan Cook