[Air-L] Examples of Successful Uses of Facebook in the Classroom?

Ren Reynolds ren at aldermangroup.com
Mon Aug 16 01:50:14 PDT 2010

Alex
"I encouraged them to create fake personae for the site"

I thought it was well know that Facebook terms mandate 'real names', here is the T&C 4 (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
"Facebook users provide their real names and information")

Thus you seem to be encouraging students to breach contract, which I assume is against university policy.

ren