[Air-L] Earlybird registration ending 8.31 -- if you are a presenter you must register by this date.

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Tue Aug 24 15:56:04 PDT 2010

Hello, Internet Researchers,

I know that in North America many of your are gearing up for the start
of the semester, and so I wanted to make sure that the earlybird
registration deadline did not sneak up on you. Discounted registration
for the Internet Research conference in Gothenburg, Sweden ends at the
end of this month.

PRESENTERS MUST register by this deadline or they will be removed from
the program. Sorry for shouting, but I don't want any surprises. If
you plan on presenting a paper or being a member of a panel or
roundtable, we need to have you registered so that we can finalize the
program.

Hope you are having a wonderful summer, and looking forward to seeing
you IRL in Sweden.

Best,

Alex

--