[Air-L] privacy redefined

Michael Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Sun Aug 29 17:53:41 PDT 2010

Readers might be interested in my blog post:

Facebook Places Privacy Falls Short: Non-Authorized Check-Ins by Friends are Visible
http://michaelzimmer.org/2010/08/20/facebook-places-privacy-falls-short/

And related coverage at MSNBC.com:
Facebook Places: Be your friends' 'Big Brother?'
http://redtape.msnbc.com/2010/08/facebook-places-we-are-each-others-big-brothers.html

-michael zimmer

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies
e: zimmerm at uwm.edu
w: www.michaelzimmer.org