[Air-L] Any online general education courses

Meryl Krieger meryl.krieger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 17:17:38 PDT 2010

This is a far more complicated question than you think, since a lot of
online classes are taught at community colleges as well as universities, and
if they are on a state-wide syllabus (as at Ivy Tech in Indiana, where I
teach Interpersonal Communication and Public Speaking online as well as face
to face). Are you referring then to programs only within B.A. programs?

Best, Meryl

--
J. Meryl Krieger
Ph.D., Folklore & Ethnomusicology