[Air-L] (RSS-Based) Tag Clouds In E-Mail ?

Gerry McKiernan gerrymckiernan at live.com
Mon Aug 2 10:37:35 PDT 2010

Colleagues/

It Seems That My Head
(And Mind) Are Stuck In The (Tag) Cloud  [:-)] >>>

RSS > TagCloud > 4
> CD : WebFeed-Based TagClouds For Collection Development > i-CD

And The Other Way Around
> TagCloud Terms To Generate A(n) RSS Feed ? > Vice-Versa

Mind In The (Tag) Cloud
> Jacek Gwizdka > Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey

Is AnyOne Aware Of
Any/All Efforts > Inititiatives > Implementations > In Which An
 E-Mail System (e.g.  Outlook ; Google Mail ; HotMail ; Etc.)
With/WithOut An Associated RSS Readers Displays Postings/Results In A
Tag Cloud?

Navigating An e-Mail
Corpus Or Select Items within The System Could Be One Solution To
E-Mail Overload [?]

BTW: Speaking Of E-Mail, I
 recently started using HotMail In Windows Live And Am Very Impressed
With Its Potent Spam Filtering Abilities >>>

Your Thoughts ? Please
Comment On The Blog Entry At

[ http://bit.ly/9H4TKm ]

Serious > Google /
Microsoft / Etc. Any Possibility of Tag Clouds In Your E-Mail (RSS Or
OtherWise) ?

Speaking Of Tag Clouds
> Please Also See

>>> Mind In The
(Tag) Cloud > Jacek Gwizdka > Rutgers, the State University of New
 Jersey <<<

[ http://bit.ly/cyDuHO ]

Welcome To The Future

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science And Technology
Librarian

Iowa State University

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

Follow Me On Twitter >
 http://twitter.com/GMcKBlogs

" !!! Our Minds Must Not
Be Confined Nor Defined By Our Place Or Time Or Technology !!! "

[ http://bit.ly/cQWU8U ]