[Air-L] Missing data

Gonzalo Bacigalupe bacigalupe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 06:33:03 PDT 2010

Yes, in general this is how I would think about it in relation to your
question. Yes, in general, sampling (or what sort of interviews one
may carry out or change from) is related to the idea of repetitive
information that it is not adding more meaningful data to the research
in question.

--
Gonzalo Bacigalupe