[Air-L] Citation request

Lois Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Sun Aug 22 07:40:17 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I'm looking for a couple of citations, and would appreciate the list's
assistance in pointing me to the information. First, I am looking for a peer
reviewed work that discusses bloggers - or other online writers -
appropriation of others work and posting it without noting that the work is
not original...or else explicitly stating the work is their own.
Education/classroom citations won't help in this case. What I need is
something that discusses the activity, and if possible the prevalence of the
activity in social setting(s).

Second, I'm looking for a citation, if there are any, that discusses a
blogger - or other online writer's - reposting of their work across multiple
sites. Again, peer reviewed would be best.

Thank you for your assistance

Lois

--
Lois Ann Scheidt
Doctoral Candidate - School of Library and Information Science, Indiana