[Air-L] Air-L Fw: Re: Missing Data in Qualitative and Quantitative Online Research

Lois Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Mon Aug 9 11:01:41 PDT 2010

Andre,

So would you say that what is missing in the research projects themselves,
or maybe in the overarching research environment, is the "critical" element
of the discourse? I wonder if the monoculturalization, you note, is common
in emerging research disciplines (using that term loosely as I know there is
much debate on internet research as a discipline) as they sort out what
foci, tools, etc. to port from other venues?

I would like to hear you thoughts, and other as well.

Lois