[Air-L] wrong about Facebook unfriending in Chapter 5

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Aug 15 10:54:22 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I'm urgently looking for analyses (ethnographic and/or survey) for adult
use of Facebook. There's lots of good university stuff and the Ito-boyd et
al enterprise on teens, but would like to know more about general
population use. This would be grist for the Rainie-Wellman _Networked_
book. As I am on the road till Thurs eve, attachments would be great
(especially by Monday AM), but pointers to articles would be fine too.

Thanks

  Barry Wellman, from Beautiful BC and not Hot, Humid ATL.