[Air-L] Library Mobile > _Seacher_ Column > Two / Three / Four > For You !

Gerry McKiernan gerrymckiernan at live.com
Mon Aug 2 19:59:26 PDT 2010

Colleagues/

I am pleased to inform you about the publication and availability of my First And Two Published Articles From My > Library Mobile  <  column for _Searcher: The Magazine for Database Professionals_ >

[ http://bit.ly/bBqjZz ]

[ http://bit.ly/d7WXXC ]

>>> The Third  > “A” IS FOR ‘ANDROID’ < Is Scheduled To Be Published Publsihed Published In The September Issue >>>

" 'B' As In BlackBerry" [:-)

BTW-1 >  I Would Most Appreciate Your Input To Guide Me On Preferred Future Column Themes/Topics By Respondingt To My.My Very.Very Brief WebMonkey Survey At

[ http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GYXQWXY ]

It's Totally Anonymous >>> Thanks A Million !

BTW-2 > Thanks To bq for her Kind Invitation For The Column Opportunities !!!

Thanks A Billion !!!!

BTW-3 > Please Do Visit the _Searcher_ Site ; I Am Most Impressed With The Content !!! ... [But Enough About Me [:-)]

e-JOY !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

Follow Me On Twitter > http://twitter.com/GMcKBlogs

" !!! Our Minds Must Not Be Confined Nor Defined By Our Place Or Time Or Technology !!! "

[ http://bit.ly/cQWU8U ]