[Air-L] mobile media studies

Steven James May steven.may at ryerson.ca
Fri Aug 6 06:48:01 PDT 2010

Hi Greg and AOIR,

In terms of bringing Mobile TV to North America, check out the Open Mobile Video Coalition in the United States (http://www.omvc.org/). Their current test market in Washington D.C. involves ATSC Mobile TV enabled Samsung Moments, Dell Netbooks, portable TV/DVD players and mobile receivers that beam Mobile TV to iPods.

Regards,

Steven James May
1st year PhD
Communication & Culture