[Air-L] ASIST Annual Meeting 2010 Available

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Aug 10 07:58:48 PDT 2010

* * Apologies for Multiple Postings * *

We're excited to announce the schedule and special events at the
ASIS&T 2010 Annual Meeting: Navigating Streams in an Information Ecosystem
October 22-27 in Pittsburgh, PA. http://www.asis.org/asist2010/

You can now view the full detailed schedule on our event website as well as
descriptions of seminars on October 22-23, full and half-day workshops on
October 27 and social events planned for the main conference.

Visit our website to view lists of the papers, panels and speakers scheduled
for the conference. This year's event also has new features such as the
Student Design Competition as well as emphasis on dynamic poster presentations, videos and demos.

Employers and job seekers can participate now in the Job Placement program by placing
position posting and resumes. This free service is open to all attendees. We'll provide
space during the conference for those who wish to schedule interviews.

ASIS&T 2010 Annual Meeting Event Links
Event Website: http://www.asis.org/asist2010/index.html
Full schedule: http://www.asis.org/asist2010/schedule-overview.html
Registration: http://www.asis.org/asist2010/register.html

View the topics and sessions on our detailed program. This year’s event features great
coverage in many areas of Information Science, here’s a quick sample of topics:

Collaborative Science
Digital Collections
Health Information
Image Seeking, Retrieval & Use
Information Behavior
Information Sharing
Informetrics
Interactive Information Retrieval
Knowledge Organization
Repository Services & Intellectual Property
Search Interface
Social Computing
Social Issues
Scholarly Publishing
User Perception & Evaluation

For more information, please visit the Annual Meeting website. http://www.asis.org/asist2010/
We look forward to seeing you in October!

Dick Hill

Richard Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
(301) 495-0900