[Air-L] Examples of Successful Uses of Facebook in the Classroom?

Ted Coopman ted.coopman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:09:55 PDT 2010

All,

There seems to be a lot of money on the table for a good LMS, it is amazing
everything is either crappy or complicated. Honestly pbworks + secure
gradebook, quizzes, and a discussion board would do it. I would think it
would take Google, Apple, or the like a couple of weeks to come up with
something better!

What really blows my mind is the seeming ignorance about instructional
design or the amount of steps it takes to do anything in either BB or D2L.
Intuitive they are not.

-TED

PS. just for the record, having to hit "reply all" still sucks.