[Air-L] Open/user innovation for eco-friendly (product) development – cases or studies?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 20 02:04:43 PDT 2010

Not really any development that I know of, although solar power routers and networks in the developing world may be one example.  Whereas marketing I am aware of and movement use of the Internet.

In marketing the idea of Green 80+ power efficient PC's and Green data centres are ideas that I learned about online and subsequently spent money on.

In movement politics I participated in a relay hunger strike last fall to put pressure on the Copenhagen talks. This hunger strike was coordinated by online tools.

Peter Timusk Green Party of Canada member since 1983.