[Air-L] Trial Licenses for a Powerful Research Tool

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:26:37 PDT 2010

Colleagues,

There is a new PCAT Overview (<9 minutes) that covers the many file types
PCAT can import as well as the key features of the system:
http://www.screencast.com/t/ZDczNmE3Mz

The overview has captions for hearing impaired users and it covers core file
type and functionality principles as well as some exciting new features. I
feel that PCAT has evolved into a very powerful research tool.

In September we'll make a formal announcement about the PCAT/Sifter pricing
plan:
http://pcat.qdap.net/pricing.aspx

In the meantime, we are running a deep discount for trial adoptions of the
Enterprise license. If your agency, firm or university buys an Enterprise
PCAT/Sifter license by September 1, 2010, we will provide six months of
service for the price of a single month. During the month of September, the
discount will be three months for the price of one.

At a University, an unlimited Enterprise license would provide PCAT to every
owner of valid university address. In government, an Enterprise license
would provide PCAT access for every owner of a valid agency email address.
In a company, every employee would have access.

If you think your agency, firm or University would adopt a no obligation
trial license, please contact me directly (stu at texifter.com). As a very
small start-up, we count on this word of mouth referral to create some
opportunities. Also, individual users will always have Free and Premium
individual license options.

Many thanks,
~Stu

--