[Air-L] Theories in your social media research

Jörgen Skågeby jorgen.skageby at jmk.su.se
Thu Aug 26 09:36:46 PDT 2010

For several of my social media research papers I have been exploring
gift-giving as a theoretical framework. My thoughts so far are probably best
summarized in the paper "Gift-giving as a conceptual framework: framing
social behavior in online networks" in the Journal of Information Technology
25 (2):170­177; doi:10.1057/jit.2010.5

http://www.palgrave-journals.com/jit/journal/v25/n2/abs/jit20105a.html

Kind regards

Jörgen Skågeby
Research fellow, Dept. of Journalism, Media & Communication, Stockholm Univ.
http://people.su.se/~jsk/