[Air-L] privacy redefined - not enough

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 29 16:07:32 PDT 2010

For what it is worth ( and with former CIA officials as venture capitalists
in facebook one wonders) all my settings are at ``friends only`` and yet
others who are friends of friends can see all sorts of stuff on my profile.

Peter

Peter Timusk B.Math statistics. BA legal studies
Legal studies of the Information Age
Vice President Computers for Communites
School work blog http://notebook.webpagex.org
Some papers www.webpagex.org