[Air-L] Best practices for e-learning

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 18:38:23 PDT 2010

An oldie, but a goodie - especially on getting reluctant students to participate, etc.

Palloff, R. M. and K. Pratt (1999). Building learning communities in cyberspace: Effective strategies for the online classroom. San Francisco, Jossey-Bass.

Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Special Projects, Faculty of Arts & Science
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW AUSTRALIA Mobile +(61)(0)438 233344 http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
Popular Culture Association of Australia & New Zealand
POPCAANZ Conf. Auckland, New Zealand July 2011