[Air-L] social media for elderly people

Stefano Kluzer s.kluzer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 08:58:42 PST 2010

Hello maria Chiara,
at this link
http://is.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pages/EAP/eInclusion.html#Carers
you find recent different research materials on the topic of ICT
(including social media) and informal carers of elderly people.
If you look at the bibliography at the end of the report "Long-term
Care Challenges in an Ageing Society: The Role of ICT and Migrants" at
http://ipts.jrc.ec.europa.eu/publications/pub.cfm?id=3299
you will find many useful references also to the broader topic you are
interested in.

regards

Stefano Kluzer

2010/12/1 Maria Chiara Pettenati <pettenati.mariachiara at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> We have just started an EU project AAL project named SomedAll (
> http://somedall.vtt.fi/).
> We are starting by surveying the state of the art in the domain.
> I would be very thankful if someone could suggest us relevant resources in
> the domain of
> **social media/network usage for elderly people**.
>
> Thanks a lot,

> Dr. Maria Chiara Pettenati - Researcher
> University of Florence - Electronics and Telecomm. Dept.
> Telematics Laboratory
> Via S. Marta, 3 50139  FIRENZE - ITALY
> Tel. ++39 055 4796536 - Mob. ++39 329 6509041
> http://knowbie.wordpress.com/about/

Stefano Kluzer