[Air-L] Online role-playing community study

Alejandro Tortolini alemtor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:02:21 PST 2010

I stronlgy recommend you the book "Communities of play" by Celia Pearce.
It is very interesting because she covered a community of online players
that lost their world, and had to face an online migration.
You can find more here:

http://cpandfriends.com/

Greetings,

Alejandro Tortolini
Science and technology journalist - Teacher
Buenos Aires, Argentina.