[Air-L] AOIR Seattle, 2011?

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Dec 2 12:35:34 PST 2010

It usually does not get announced until the middle of this month.  In fact, i am pretty sure it is going to be announced in that time period as i just saw some one starting some work on something related that came through my email.  It may take longer though, one is never certain.  But soonish, is before feb. 1.