[Air-L] Supervising the Doctorate Experience - Invitation to Participate in a Study

Jeffrey Keefer j.keefer at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 10:42:44 PST 2010

It appears the url for our request for participants in our research study,
Faculty Support: Doctoral Student Threshold Concepts, was omitted from our
email yesterday.

An overview of our study and request for participants is available online
on our study page:
http://silenceandvoice.com/archives/2010/12/08/supervising-the-doctorate-experience-invitation-to-participate-in-a-study/

If you do (or did) supervise / mentor/ teach doctoral students, use some
technology in the process, and have helped your students through threshold
concepts (i.e., aha moments, trouble spots, breakthrough areas, or
defining moments of epistemological or ontological shift), then we are
very interested in speaking with you about your experiences.

Please reply to me directly if you wish to learn more and / or participate.

Thank you.

-----
Jeffrey Keefer
j.keefer at lancaster.ac.uk