[Air-L] Additional Amer Soc Assoc session

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 21 12:21:04 PST 2010

In addition to the nice CITASA sessions being organized for the American
Sociological Association annual meeting, I have also been asked to
organize one for the Regular program.

This is called "Internet and Communication Technologies."

It will be refereed and you will need, as per ASA rules, to submit a full
paper online via the ASA website by January 13 2011.

The conference will be August 13-16, 2011.

HOWEVER, ASA has just pulled out of Chicago because of union disputes, so
the WHERE is unknown now. Don't ask me: go to asanet.org for info on WHERE
and also to submit your paper -- do NOT send directly to me.

Typically, an ASA session holds 4 papers, 20 minutes each.

To forestall Qs, I like qual & quant. evidence.
I don't like B.S. or proposals.

Good luck,

  Barry Wellman