[Air-L] software to video record interaction through Skype videoconference

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Wed Dec 22 13:04:42 PST 2010

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }Hi
Silva,
 You could try Jingproject.com which is linked here at the free,
editable World University & School Educational Software page:
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Educational_Software#Screen_Capture-and-Share_Software.
[1] World University and School is like Wikipedia with MIT Open Course
Ware.
 Sincerely,
 Scott
 Scott MacLeod
 World University and School
 http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/World_University
 POB 442
 86 Ridgecrest Rd.
 Canyon, CA 94516
 415 480 4577
 http://scottmacleod.com
 scott at scottmacleod.com
 On Wed 22/12/10 10:37 AM , Gabriela Bulla gsbulla at gmail.com sent:
 Dear AIR list members,
 My name is Gabriela da Silva Bulla, I am a PhD student in Applied
 Linguistics at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS,
Porto
 Alegre, Brazil), and my PhD research proposal focuses on the joint
 construction of collaborative learning communities in online
additional
 language courses.
 Therefore, one of the interactional data I am going to deal with is
going to
 be generated while participants are engaged in pedagogical
activities
 through Skype video conferences. Thus, I would like to know if any
of you
 could give me a little help by *suggesting any software that would
make it
 possible for me to video record the computer screen and the
participants’
 voices at the same time while interacting through Skype video
conferences*.
 Thanks in advance!
 Sincerely,
 Gabriela.
 --
 Gabriela da Silva Bulla
 Doutoranda em Linguística Aplicada (PPG-Letras)