[Air-L] How many Internet years in a human year?

Deborah Elizabeth Finn deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 29 10:44:33 PST 2010

Dear Anna,

I don't know how to calculate internet years, but I have my own
special theory about blog years.    If you're interested in my
not-very-serious reflections, you're welcome to read my article:
<http://blog.deborah.elizabeth.finn.com/blog/_archives/2007/3/17/2813287.html>.

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Strategist and Consultant
Technology for the Nonprofit and Philanthropic Sector
Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Email: deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu
Blog: www.deborahelizabethfinn.com
Skype: Deborah909
Twitter: Deborah909
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah909
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Deborah.Elizabeth.Finn

I bring resources and needs together for nonprofits and
philanthropies, mostly through strategic use of information
and communication technologies.