[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 77, Issue 3

Maria Chiara Pettenati pettenati.mariachiara at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 00:06:09 PST 2010

Dear  CarrieLynn
I don't know if it can help, but there is a study published by one of my PhD
students which can be related to this topic.

Antonio Fini, The Technological Dimension of a Massive Open Online Course:
The Case of the CCK08 Course Tools The International Review of Research in
Open and Distance Learning (www.irrodl.org) November – 2009
http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/viewArticle/643/1402

best,
Maria Chiara Pettenati

Dr. Maria Chiara Pettenati - Researcher
University of Florence - Electronics and Telecomm. Dept.
Telematics Laboratory
Via S. Marta, 3 50139  FIRENZE - ITALY
Tel. ++39 055 4796536 - Mob. ++39 329 6509041
http://knowbie.wordpress.com/about/