[Air-L] For information: Call for Bids on Redesign of ICANN.ORG

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:49:36 PST 2010

Hi, I am sharing this for information only should you have any links
with contractors/vendors interested in working on a $100k value
ICANN.org redesign project. The ICANN RFP Details and Q&A for vendors
and contractors can be read below and also found on:
https://community.icann.org/display/WebRedesign/Home

--
Regards.