[Air-L] The state of Internet Law

Dan L. Burk dburk at uci.edu
Thu Dec 16 22:22:34 PST 2010

Well, actually, no.  Harvard, Stanford, Yale, and other top schools are
mostly latecomers to the party.  A decade or more ago, there was very
little at the "top" schools in terms of law and technology programs;
everything was at middle-tier schools.  It took the prestigious schools a
while to catch up.  The earliest programs I am aware of were at Arizona
State University and University of Dayton, beginning back in the mid
1980s; the first top-ranked school to enter the field was really U.C.
Berkeley, which continues to have one of the best, and very likely THE
best, program in the U.S.

Dan L. Burk
School of Law
University of California, Irvine