[Air-L] The state of Internet Law

Dan L. Burk dburk at uci.edu
Fri Dec 17 08:46:00 PST 2010

I am not aware of anyone who is compiled a list.  I have probably visited
or spoken at most of them since I started teaching in the area about 15
years ago.

And, it seems very likely that you have been searching for the wrong
things.  One of the previous comments pointed out your conflation of "law,
science, and technology" with "cyberlaw/internet law," the latter being a
subset of the former.

The reason that you are finding in most places "a class or two" is that,
after a decade or more, most of the subject matter has migrated back into
the core curriculum, rather  than  being broken out separately.  So, the
constitutional law materials are taught in constitutional law, the
jurisdictional materials are taught in civil procedure, the copyright
cases are taught in copyright, etc., etc.

Dan L. Burk
School of Law
University of California, Irvine
4500 Berkeley Place