[Air-L] SIPRNet

Thomas Jones thomasallenjones at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 19:41:08 PST 2010

Actually - look into the history of DSNET-1 as this is where SIPR came from.

My first duty station still had 10Mbps Coax that was used for SIPR. :shudder:

(Sending to the list as well)

--
Thomas Jones
http://www.TheOtherTomJones.com

One should guard against preaching to young people success in the customary form as the main aim in life. The most important motive for work in school and in life is pleasure in work, pleasure in its result, and the knowledge of the value of the result to the community.
-- Albert Einstein, On Education --

Sent with Sparrow