[Air-L] Subject: How many Internet years in a human year?

Stacy Blasiola blasiol2 at uwm.edu
Wed Dec 29 01:02:09 PST 2010

" We should remind ourselves of the state of play before the arrival of the iPhone four and a half digital years ago in June 2007, (Fry’s Law of Digital Time states that 1 calendar year = 3 digital years). "

http://www.stephenfry.com/2008/12/11/gee-one-bold-storm-coming-up/
Stacy Blasiola
Graduate Student
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee