[Air-L] New technology and home care for elderly people

Taipale Sakari sakari.taipale at jyu.fi
Wed Dec 22 00:17:17 PST 2010

Dear all,
I am currently writing a research proposal on the role of new technology in the provision of home care for elderly people in Finland. The project's focus will be on how elderly people perceive the increasing use of new tech in home care (such as ERP in home care & nursing, safety phones and wristbands etc).  Older people living in rural and urban locations will be compared.

I would be pleased to get in touch with people who are dealing with the same topic. Also, if you know some recent publications from this field of studies, I would be glad to know about them too.

Happy holidays,
Sakari

Dr. Sakari Taipale
Senior Lecturer (Social and Public Policy)
Department of Social Sciences and Philosophy
PO Box 35, MaB-building
40014 University of Jyväskylä, Finland
tel.  +358 14 260 2926
fax +358 14 260 3101