[Air-L] Invitation: Five years "Networked Systems" research programme at the Berlin University of the Arts

Stephan Humer stephan.humer at web.de
Wed Dec 8 06:52:52 PST 2010

Dear list members,

this winter semester (or fall semester, according to American habits) we
celebrate five years of our research programme called "Networked
Systems" which is arguably the first and also the most comprehensive
Internet Sociology Research Programme in Germany. It started as a small
experiment, but tends to expand rapidly now with a lot of positive and
interesting feedback.

If you are interested in the Sociology of the Internet, media theory and
design and if you are in Berlin next Tuesday (December 14th), just let
me know. We´ll have a very interesting evening with respected
colleagues, artists and supporting friends of this programme (and of
course some finger food).

More information:
http://entropie.digital.udk-berlin.de/wiki/Networked_Systems

Best